Sunday, July 30, 2017

Just get past it

These past couple of days, I've been trying to take it easy just trying to get past the coughing and all the other annoying little remnants of my so called sickness.  Quite frankly, I'm exhausted.  I'm to sick to do anything worth while with the time I have and I'm coughing to much to get the rest I need.  It's a vicious circle.  One minute I've settled down and my head is on a pillow and I'm just about ready to drift off to sleep and the next I'm up coughing my guts out.  

Yesterday afternoon I had finally had enough and I called our Primary Care Doctor's after hours number and left a message.  After about 15-20 minutes he called me back and he suggested some things that should ease the cough quite a bit so I could get some rest.  I explained that I was coughing so much and so hard that I was passing out and had had three episodes of "seeing stars" earlier that day.  

Danielle stopped by for about an hour yesterday morning to give us a key to their new house so Curtis could go over there later that day to wait for their cable/Internet guy to come by.  While she was here I had a pretty bad coughing fit.  I don't know what it is, but I just felt like I needed to get up.  There's nothing quite like circling around the chair in my living room, feeling like you're gonna go down at any moment while seeing stars.  It is NOT A GOOD FEELING!!  So, after she left and this happened again I had to do something.  Calling our PCP's after hours number was the easiest solution and I'm so glad they were so prompt.  I don't ever call them on that number, but it sure is comforting to know I can if I ever need to.  

Once I started taking what my doctor suggested my cough seemed to calm down a bit.  I was able to sleep last night without waking up every twenty minutes.  Now I only wake up every two to three hours.  It's not ideal, but I'll take it. 

Danielle and Chance are moving into their new place all weekend.  They found a three bedroom home out in East Mesa to rent.  Danielle tried to explain to Chance that they probably could have just bought a place and had a cheaper monthly payment but Chance wasn't convinced.  I've been telling Danielle this for several months now and told her to talk to a realtor or a mortgage broker.  She finally did.  So, at least now they are thinking in terms of that.  Its just to bad they didn't do it now and spent all that money on deposits for a place they won't be owning.  But they've only been married for just over a year now and this way they can take some time to really decide where they want to be.  

I'm getting tired and I need to go rest.  Take care and we will talk again soon.
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...