Thursday, July 27, 2017

The sickness


I am sick.  Coughing, aching, stuffy head, fever, and diarrhea......it hurts to breathe too.  My ribs and my back are so sore from coughing.  I can hardly stand because I'm so light headed.  So, I spent pretty much all of today in bed sleeping as much as I could.  I tossed and turned most of the time.  I haven't eaten anything since Wednesday morning.  I'm sure I'm dehydrated because I've only taken little sips of water and sprite.  That's all that taste good right now.  I tried to go to Urgent Care last night but I was in no condition to drive myself there.  So, I opted to see my primary care doctor.  I'm hoping they will be able to give me something to knock this out and get me better fast.  That's the one thing I hate about Kevin being disabled....he can't drive me places when I need help.  Eventually we hope he will be able to drive with hand controls, but that's still in the works.  

I took Wednesday off from work so Kevin and I could get to a doctor's appointment for each of us.  Mine wasn't any fun, especially since this sickness started coming on strong that day.  So, my appointment was cut short because of my sickness.  I'll have to go back for the rest.  

Kevin saw our primary care doctor and got a referral to another pain doctor.  He also got a prescription to get him through until he can see the new doctor next week.  So far the new stuff isn't working.  They switched to a new medication and I'm thinking that maybe they just need to up the dose or something.  Time will tell.

Gotta go.  I need to lay down again.  


 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...