Sunday, July 30, 2017

The lip

I totally forgot to show you.  

This is what my upper lip looked like on Saturday.  Or should I say, this is what a face plant from the couch to the floor looks like??  I'm telling you, I've always said, if it's embarrassing then it will happen to me.  I don't even get the bragging rights of a cool story.  I get to tell everyone I fell off the couch.  How goofy is that.  Anyway, It looked just fine on Friday, but just very sore.  I guess it just took a bit for the lovely bruises to show up.

 I have a bruise on the outside and then a cut and a bruise on the inside of my lip too.  

Thank goodness for makeup.  

All in all, things could have been so much worse.  Counting my blessings.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...