* I've got a house full of sick kids. Kyle and Curtis stayed home from work yesterday and today and they haven't moved from the sectional in our family room. Curtis has already called out for tomorrow too. It's bad! They sound awful! I so hope I do not get it. That would be a miracle. I can't afford to get sick anymore. I need to quarantine my children from Kevin and I. However, having the boys home has been a blessing in disguise. They have been here to keep an eye on their dad. That's a good thing.
* Work has been good. Since it's summer we have our super busy moments and then our slow times. It goes in spurts. You just never know what you're going to get from day to day. I like it busy because the days go by faster. I also like it a little slower because then we have a chance to breathe and talk a little with co-workers. It's been nice to be able to ease back into things after being out sick. That has been a blessing.
* Today is my mother-in-law's birthday. Happy Birthday Vera!
We hope you have a wonderful day!
* Danielle and Chance found a house to rent in East Mesa. Out by where we use to live. In fact, it just might be in one of our old wards if the boundaries are somewhat like what they use to be. They will find out soon enough. They start moving this weekend so we will help them in any way we can. I'm excited for them.
* Curtis went tubing down the river with friends on Saturday and the one friend ended up going to the ER because she blistered bad. Well, today Curtis is also blistering. He has a patch on his left upper arm about 3 inches in diameter that is filling with fluid and a patch on his right lower leg too. I'm guessing by Friday all of his limbs will have blistered because you can see them forming. Crazy kid!
* I think I'm getting the sickness everyone has. I have a little cough and a runny nose and my throat is scratchy. I really don't want it. I can't deal with getting sick again. So, I'm hoping it will go away by tomorrow. Let's hope things are much better tomorrow.
Well, I should get going. Take care my friends and we will talk again soon.