Friday, July 7, 2017

A Little Fun

E

This afternoon a friend of mine at work introduced me to this fun little phone app that lets your create yourself in cartoon form and then gives you hundreds of cool little sayings you can share on messenger, on Facebook, Instagram, email, or even your blog.  

The app is called bitmoji.  I'm sure all the kids have already checked it out and I'm late to this little "party".  But I don't care.  My friend at work says her and her family have entire conversations with the people and all the captions in the pictures.  Her husband travels all over the country installing all the dividing doors in LDS church buildings.  They are not LDS, but they are a great family.  It's a pretty sweet job.  He was recently in Hawaii and his entire family went along with him.  How cool is that?  Anyway, my friend showed me one of the conversations her and her husband had with all these little cartoon characters of themselves and it was pretty funny and I just had to try it for myself.  You could say they created a monster in me because I am fascinated now.  I can't stop. 

So what do you think of the cartoon "Me"?

I think she's cute.  (Of course I would.  I created her)

Here are a few of the fun little images of me.


(How I feel on Monday mornings)





(This is how I feel every time I walk outside, on fire, in this 116 degree heat)




Anyway, ......It's fun.  

Take care my friends and I'll talk to you soon.
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...