Saturday, May 20, 2017

Ten in ten words or less

I don't know where it came from but it hit me fast...those achy, headachey, chilled, skin hurts, seal like coughing, sweats type of feelings.  I've got too much to do to be sick.  However, I'm trying very hard to rest and not do too much.  I'm so glad I took myself to Urgent Care yesterday.  Although I did not appreciate the doctor's diagnosis and his warning of getting to the Emergency Room quickly if things get even the slightest bit worse.  What the heck?  I was perfectly fine until Wednesday evening.  How on earth can I go from being fine then to full blown pneumonia in that short span of time?  It's been a real knock-down kind of thing for sure.  Looking back, I am so glad I paid attention to those prompting to get myself into the doctor right away.  Normally I give it about three days to try to get better on my own, then if it's not working I make a doctor's appointment.  Something about this illness told me it wasn't anything to mess around with.  It's Saturday and my house looks like a cyclone hit it and I have absolutely no desire to do anything but spend the day curled up in the warmest blanket I can find and try to rest.  It's almost 100 degrees outside and I'm curled up like an Eskimo.  Go figure.  I'm a little bummed.  Curtis has to speak in another ward Sunday and I was really wanting to go and hear him speak.  A lot will have to change by tomorrow for me to be able to go.  I'm hoping Kevin goes with him.  One of us needs to be there to support him.  Today, I'm just not feeling it.  So,......ten thoughts in ten words or less.....

  1. Tomato soup tastes so good right now for this sicky.
  2. I've decided to move this chalkboard into the family room.  (Some day.)
  3. Sleep is good. 
  4. Dirty laundry is like bunny rabbits....highly prolific.
  5. I want to clean, dejunk, cook.  I'll probably just sleep.
  6. Kyle has a birthday Monday.  Will I be better by then?
  7. Curtis will help me with Kyle's present...the shopping part. 
  8. Waiting for grass to grow takes forever!
  9. 20 pounds of seed, that should spark something, right?
  10. I'm tired, time to go nap again.

Well, that's about it for me.  I've spent 90% of my day today sleeping.  I tried to pick up a bit around the house but didn't get far before I had to sit before I passed out.  So, no more of that for me.  Take care my friends and we will talk again soon. 
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...