Friday, May 19, 2017

Pneumonia

This is going to be a quick post.  I woke up yesterday really sick.  Well, it's gotten worse today.  So, I went off to Urgent Care.  The checked me over.  Got a chest x-ray and gave me a breathing treatment.  Once all the tests were done the doctor came back into the room.  I expected him to say upper respiratory infection, but he said it was pneumonia!!!  Yikes!  Holy cow that came on fast!  I was fine on Tuesday.  By Wednesday evening I felt a little achy, but nothing crazy.  Now, today I feel awful.  So, after a ton of prescriptions and a promise to go to the Emergency Room if it gets worse and I was back home.  I'm resting and trying to take it easy as best I can.  I sleep for about 1/2 hour and then I'm up coughing and everything else.  So, I have a feeling this is going to be a LONG weekend.  I'm bummed because Curtis speaks in another ward this weekend and I wanted to go hear him speak.  I guess that won't be happening.  I am so grateful to still have kids at home to help me.  I don't know what I'd do without them.  

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...