Sunday, February 12, 2017

Silent Sunday

With it being Sunday, I thought we would start from here and implement something I like to call Silent Sunday's.  Since Sunday's should be a day of rest and devotion to our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ, I think it's fitting that my blog posts reflect the same.  So, today, just a few pictures with a couple captions.

One of my favorite bulletin boards I've every done.  This isn't the actual bulletin board I did.  Mine was much bigger.  But, we did exactly this, with the brown background and the black and red letters.  Love it!





Aren't these homemade hearts and decorations just adorable! So, simple and sweet.


My husband and I had some "fun" this weekend at our least favorite place to be.
More to come on this in future posts.


Last Thursday night around 8PM I heard the sound of a truck stop outside.  I thought that was a strange sound to be hearing that late at night so I looked outside.  Low and behold the driver was dropping a box off to our house.  Surprise!!!


Inside the box we found all these things from Omaha Steaks.  They were a gift
from Kevin's Aunts, Yvonne and Patsy.


Then, on Friday we received another delivery.  This time from The Popcorn Factory.

It was a huge tin of popcorn with cheddar, regular, and Carmel popcorn inside.  This too was a gift from Kevin's Aunts, Yvonne and Patsy!  Double Surprise!!!  Thank you very much Yvonne and Patsy! 

These past couple of days have been emotional, stressful, and a little bit scary too.  Thank goodness next week is a brand new week to start fresh and work towards doing less of those things I mentioned above.  

Take care my friends and we will talk again soon.
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Valuable information. Lucky me I found your web site by chance, and I am stunned why this accident did not came about earlier! I bookmarked it.
online learning www.educationhints.eu

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...