Saturday, January 7, 2017

U-G-L-Y!!!!

I really hope this is the last medical report entry in a looooooonnnnnnnnngggggggg time!  My blog is starting to sound like a medical report instead of rambling happy thoughts.  Last night I went to bed and woke up to the sound of Kyle playing a video game and my stomach was rumbling.  I thought that if I just stayed still it would eventually go away.  Until I had to run for it.  By 3:30 this morning my bathroom looked like something right out of a horror film.  No joke!  And I had no one to blame but myself.  I use to get upset when my kids would miss the commode when they were sick, and here I was doing the exact same thing.  There was no way to avoid it.  It came from out of no where.  All I will say is projectile vomit.  That's more than you needed to know, right??  Sorry.  I've stayed away from everyone and spent my entire day laying down and sleeping and that's where I've been all day.  It's now 7pm and I actually felt okay to take a shower.  Since I haven't eaten anything all day and have only had small sips of water, I thought it would be fun to step on the scale.  I'm down 28 total pounds now.  I'm sure I'll gain a couple of those pounds back when I actually feel like eating something.  Lexi was eating a sliced apple and that sounded really good, so I decided to give it a try.  We will see if that stays down.  SICK.  UGH.  NASTY.  I feel a bit better this evening.  Still a bit achy and sore from the fever stuff but my tummy is better.  Lexi has been my helper.  She has been tending to her Dad as best she can and helping me grab things since I didn't want to move for fear of a another episode.  She has been great!  I'm glad she was here so I didn't have to risk getting Kevin sick.  That would not be good!  It's not easy being sick and trying to care for someone else.  I'm so grateful Lexi is such a great helper.  Well, I've gotta go lay down again.  Take care and we will talk again soon.  
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...