Monday, November 21, 2016

What the heck!!!

Look at me!  Last Thursday I broke out in a rash and I just kept taking the steroid the doctor gave me.  On Friday I made another doctor's appointment.  By Saturday evening the rash was almost gone.  I finished my last dose of the steroid on Saturday.  By Sunday evening the rash was back with a vengeance and this time all over my body.  So bad my feet have even swollen so bad it actually hurts to walk.  I'd show you my feet, but I'd  rather not.  I need a pedicure before I post those uglies.  What the heck is happening??!!  Needless to say, I'm back to the doctor again today.  I'm sure I'll be getting a shot this time.  Below are the photos I had Lexi take of the rash as it just started last night.  You should see the big welts I have now.  Holy cow!  
This is my forearm this morning.  Look at the size of that welt.  

I'm itchy and it's everywhere.  On my chest, my legs, my back, my arms, on my scalp, a little on my forehead and even next to my eye.  It's bad!  

More to come after I see the doctor today.  
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...