Thursday, November 3, 2016

An Incubus Viral Plaque - What??!!

Don't you just love the title today from that famous line in the movie, The Devil Wears Prada.  Love it.  I'm actually living it right now.  It's been an interesting week.  So many twists, turns, obsticals, roadblocks, and changes I can hardly stand it.  I'm still sick.  I'm beginning to think this is never going to get better.  Of course, I know it will eventually.  I'm just tired of hacking, coughing, throwing up, inhalers, medications, and all that goes with these things.  We aren't even to the coldest part of our fall season yet.  Let's hope this is a one and done kind of thing, cuz I'm tired of it and do not want to do this again!  Ever!!!!  Gotta go.  The bathroom is calling my name again.  Arg!! 
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...