- Errands to run right after work. Made dinner. Watched movies.
- The morning started with an early breakfast for everyone. Then a Day Date for Lexi and me. We went to Half Price Books (Lexi's favorite). Ran to the grocery store for a couple things and some water. Made a quick dinner and by about seven both Kevin and Lexi were asleep. While they were sleeping I spent some time cleaning around the house. Once I was done with my chores, I watched another movie. My Dad gave me a box of about 40-50 movies and we are slowly working our way through all of them.
- Awesome Sacrament meeting. Some good conversation with friends that I haven't seen in a while.
- About a half hour meeting with the Bishop. He is awesome! The man was called to help me through all that we are going through. I really believe that! What a blessing.
- A quick light dinner for everyone.
- Everyone was in bed by seven again. Kevin and Lexi's sleep cycles are all messed up lately.
- A long to do list. Including cleaning and trying to put away some summer things. Making a roast for dinner. Possibly a nice walk tonight with Lexi. We'll see how it goes. It's Labor Day weekend. We've played all weekend, today, we labor a bit. I know I'm such a slave driver. ~smile~smile~
Take care and we will talk again soon!