Monday, September 5, 2016

Labor Day!

Long weekends rock!!!

Friday night:
  • Errands to run right after work. Made dinner. Watched movies.
Saturday:
  • The morning started with an early breakfast for everyone.  Then a Day Date for Lexi and me. We went to Half Price Books (Lexi's favorite). Ran to the grocery store for a couple things and some water. Made a quick dinner and by about seven both Kevin and Lexi were asleep. While they were sleeping I spent some time cleaning around the house. Once I was done with my chores, I watched another movie. My Dad gave me a box of about 40-50 movies and we are slowly working our way through all of them. 
Sunday:
  • Awesome Sacrament meeting. Some good conversation with friends that I haven't seen in a while. 
  • About a half hour meeting with the Bishop. He is awesome! The man was called to help me through all that we are going through. I really believe that! What a blessing.
  • A quick light dinner for everyone.
  • Everyone was in bed by seven again. Kevin and Lexi's sleep cycles are all messed up lately. 
Today:
  • A long to do list. Including cleaning and trying to put away some summer things. Making a roast for dinner. Possibly a nice walk tonight with Lexi. We'll see how it goes. It's Labor Day weekend. We've played all weekend, today, we labor a bit. I know I'm such a slave driver. ~smile~smile~
I've been focusing on the Book of Mormon a lot lately trying to read it a lot slower than I normally would. It's really shed some new light on our daily activities and a few other things. More later. Gotta get to work! Happy LAST Official Official Day of Summer!

Here is a birds eye view of Central Park in New York. Hard to believe my son is serving his mission there. 


Below is a copy of the letter we received from Elder Schmidt's Mission President letting us know about his new calling. Well, not really new. He is District Leader again. I think it's pretty cool that we get a letter. 


Take care and we will talk again soon!
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...