Yes we do. I have an Aunt who was a former police officer. She was shot in the line of duty and has since retired. We have a great Uncle that was a police officer as well. He use to pull over my great Aunt Marg just for fun. He would pull her over just to talk to her and embarrass her. On Kevin's side of the family, he had an Uncle that was a County Sheriff. AND Kyle's goal is to become a police officer as well. There could be more, I just cannot remember all of them.
2. Are you someone who suffers from the Sunday night blues? What helps you get over it?
I didn't know what it was but Googled it and found out. No, it isn't something I suffer from. I think it could also be referred to as "week-enditis." ~grin~3. I read the color blue is an appetite suppressant since there are very few naturally blue foods out there. How do you feel about blue cheese? Love it or blech? If you're a fan, what's something you like that's made with blue cheese?
I love blue cheese on a salad covered with bacon and dressing. Yummy!
4. We can't head in to the Labor Day weekend without a related question, can we? I work best when...
5. 'Everything yields to diligence.' Antiphanes Your thoughts? (on this particular quote or on diligence in general)
I'm afraid we don't see diligence like we use to and, as far as I'm concerned, it is the grease that makes the wheels roll. There's just nothing like careful and persistent work to get the job done!
6. The National Park Service turned 100 years old on August 25th. Have you been to many of America's National Parks? If so share with us a favorite or two. Which National Park would you most like to visit before the next birthday rolls around?
I've been to the Grand Canyon. That counts as a National Park. I would like to go to Yellowstone National Park someday but, I don't think that will happen any time soon.
You were way too hot, good riddance!
8. Insert your own random thought here.