- For the rain we've had. We really needed it. Our desert really soaked it all up!
- For our low humidity here in the valley. Where our son is serving his mission it's gets really humid! They had 85% humidity a couple days ago. I'm so glad we do not have that. I like our dry heat. Makes it nice to be able to breathe easily!
- That my husband finally got his new prescriptions. He is in so much pain all the time, but has spells where he is worse. Sometimes getting him to go see a doctor is next to impossible just because he either knows what they are going to say, or he doesn't want to stress out our budget. Sometimes getting him to see a doctor is next to impossible and when he does go, he tends to either follow his instructions to a "t" or not at all. There's no in between. Lately he has been really good at follow the doctor's orders. Especially when it comes to meds.
- The bane of my existence (also known as social security department) is finally moving and making progress in the right direction with Kevin and Lexi's dependent claim! We received two pieces of mail today from Social Security. That's right. TWO! Naturally I was shocked since we received a phone call the day before. One piece of mail was to let us know Kevin was appointed as the point of contact for Lexi's benefits. He set everything up the first time he visited their office so it makes sense that he would be the one. However, we may need to change that just in case Dad is not well and we need to talk to them. The other piece of mail was to inform us that Kevin needs to contact them yet again! I'm hoping it was sent before we talked to them yesterday. Kevin agreed to call them tomorrow while I'm at work. More to come on that. Mind you, this is still progress in the right direction. I am praying for this to be resolved as soon as possible.
- That I was able to get my Mammogram and Health Screening done and I didn't have to take extra time off work to do it! AND that I can get a free gym membership if I want. I just know that now I need to get serious about some strength and cardio training! Let the fun begin.
- For all the well-wishes, prayers over the past several months. It really means so much and helps us to endure our trials with the words of encouragement from good people. It reminds us we are never alone.
- For more time than usual with my family at home. I'm liking my new schedule!
- For the gift of about 40 plus movies from my Dad. He gave us all kinds of movies and has more to give us! I've only had the chance to watch a few of them, but just knowing we have a big box of them has been awesome! Thanks Dad!
- For YOU of course! For reading. For your comments, emails and messages. Thank you!
In other news.....
Lexi had a job interview yesterday but she cancelled it. She still isn't feeling well. She has had a crazy week full of migraines. I think the change in weather has a little to do with that. Especially when it gets so hot so fast around here. Poor girl!