- I have a strong testimony of the gospel and that brings me peace at times of pain, confusion, and suffering.
- I'm blessed with so so many good friends and a wonderful family.
- Kevin tolerates me, even when I don't feel well. AND, he gives me words of love and encouragement. Love that!
- We had a good weekend together, even though Kevin wasn't feeling his best, it was filled with some good laughs, lots of love, even if nothing got done around the house like I had planned.
- My kids are very happy and express it often. It is my biggest confirmation that we are on the path that we should be on.
- My daughters, Danielle and Lexi, are good friends as this mother could have!
- I am blessed with so many people that are willing to help us get through all that we are going through from old and dear friends reaching out to me on Facebook, to old and dear friends in our Ward family too.
- It's so hot! Even though the weather is super hot, I'm not feeling as effected by it as I felt last year. Trick, stay hydrated, it's as simple as that! (My daughter told me about someone going on a trip to Taiwan where they deal with 100% humidity all the time....Yikes! So grateful to live in the United States!)
- I'm feeling better today than I was this weekend! Happiness! (I went to church today and that always seems to lift me up and lighten my load, so to speak.)
Easy Banana Bread!
3 Large Over ripe Bananas mashed
1/2 cup of Mayo (I use Hellmann's)
1 teaspoon vanilla
1 1/2 cups flour
3/4 cup sugar
1 teaspoon baking powder
1 teaspoon baking soda
1/2 teaspoon salt
1/2 cup chopped Walnuts
1. Preheat the oven to 350F
2. In a large bowl, mix your over ripe mashed bananas, mayo, vanilla, and egg together until well combined
3. In a separate medium bowl, combine flour, sugar, baking soda, baking powder and salt
4. Next add in flour mixture to wet mixture and stir until its JUST combined making sure NOT to over mix because it will be thick
5. Pour into a greased and floured loaf pan 9x5 in size
6. Sprinkle chopped walnuts on top evenly
7. Bake 55-60 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean from center
8. Remove from pan and allow to cool completely on a wire rack.
9. Slice & ENJOY!
Quote of the Day:
Enough said. Have a great day!