Friday, June 10, 2016

Expect Miracles!

I want to be a total believer in the Law of Attraction.  I'm a work in progress. After such a rough few days (mostly regarding medical and day to day issues that I'm still resolving regularly, since Kevin's unexpected surgery last summer), I have tried to focus on the positive and just put other days to rest.   

Thursday morning I woke up determined to focus on what I wanted and not on what I don't want!  Before the day ended, two of the four matters were resolved completely!  Then, best of all, I asked a question today and an issue that will be resolved to my benefit next week because there were some details that no one had been aware of until today.  The other remaining issues were some of least stressful and I am certain that it will work itself out.  HAPPINESS!  All of this will save us in the long run!  I, literally, cried when I was on my way home from Danielle's house tonight.  SUCH a BLESSING!!  

On top of that, my Relief Society President called me earlier today and left me a voicemail message.  I called her back.  She wanted me to come over because she had a ton of food from one of the men in our ward who is a restaurant distributor and gets tons and tons of things like frozen pretzels, pretzel bread, frozen bread dough and all kinds of things, left over so he shares it with the ward members.  I picked up a big box of things!!!

Celebrating that it's now Friday!  I got home had to run to pick up the things from our Relief Society President, then to the mechanic to drop off our car for repairs, then to drop Danielle off at home.  (She's letting us borrow her car while ours is being repaired.)  Aside from all the crazy, today could not have been more perfect!  Happiness! 

Saturday will be great!  Aside from a little rain, It will be an extremely productive day!  It just will be.  I have an errand to run and then some things to do around the house.  Life is good!  

I use to have the book on CD, but I just looked up the Law of Attraction....and found this....

It is the most powerful law in the universe.  It is simple in concept but practice is necessary.  But once you "get it", there is no looking back!  It will be part of you forever.  The simplest definition of this law is "like attracts like."  Other definitions include:

You get what you put your energy and focus on, whether wanted or unwanted.  The Law of Attraction is neutral.  All forms of matter and energy are attracted to that which is of a like vibration.  You are a living magnet.  Energy attracts like energy.  Abraham-Hicks  This universal law is working in your life right now, whether you are aware of it or not.  You are attracting the people, situations, jobs and much more into your life.  Once you are aware of this law and how it works, you can start to use it to deliberately attract what you want into your life. 

How do you create your desires using the powerful law?  There are just a few basic steps.  1) Ask.  2) Source says YES.  3) ALLOW IT.  You must be very clear on exactly what your desire is.  Focus on it.  Give it all your positive energy.  Visualize and raise your vibration about it.  Feel good! 

A major factor behind this Universal Law is the energy and vibrations of our emotions and feelings.  And thought you may have, when combined with emotion, vibrates out from you to the universe and will attract back what you want.  You can leave all the details to the universe.  Let the Universe figure out the method of delivery, when you will receive it, etc.  Now ll you have to do is Allow it.  Sounds easy, right?  This can be the most difficult part to do.  Be doubt-free.  All you need to do is expect it.  Act like you already have it.  Be grateful.  And always take inspired action.  If something feels right, then go ahead and do it.  Taking action is an important step.  That is it!  You can always be expectant of good things, your desires.  Feel good knowing you desire is on its way to you?  Always expect your desires.  Expect miracles.  
 That's what was written about it.
But, here's Sondra's interpretation of it all.....

  1. Determine what it is you need.
  2. Pray like there's no tomorrow that it can be yours, if it's Heavenly Father's will.
  3. Do all that's in your power to make it happen!
  4. Allow it to happen with grace and gratitude!  
  5. Give thanks!  Give more thanks!  Give thanks again!
  6. Don't forget where it came from!  Heavenly Father wants us to be happy!  
It never ceases to amaze me....just how well this while theory works.  I try very hard to focus on this "Law".  I have observed (and feel free to go back through my blog, it's documented) that on days when everything goes wrong or the world feels like it's "falling apart", everything falls apart....when it rains, it pours, so to speak.  On days that I focus on the positive and try not to let the roller coaster get to me, I survive it just fine.  But, on the days that I decide that my head and heart are going to be in sync with the possibilities, blessings and little miracles that come my way, my cup runneth over!  Hmmmmm......go figure.  Did I mention that Heavenly Father wants us to be happy!?  That's my little sentiment/sermon for the day! 

My QUOTE today, a sermon in itself, shared by an anonymous writer,  on a day I forgot the Law..... Enough said.

You can have sacred, revelatory, profoundly instructive experience with the Lord in the most miserable experiences of your life - in the worst settings, while enduring the most painful injustices, when facing the most insurmountable odds and opposition you have ever faced....every one of us...is going to spend a little time in Liberty Jail - spiritually speaking....but...every experience can become a redemptive experience if we remain bonded to our Heavenly Father through that difficulty.  These difficult lessons teach us that man's extremity is God's opportunity, and if we are humble and faithful, if we will be believing and not curse God for our problems, He can turn the unfair and inhumane and debilitating prisons of our lives into temples - or at least into a circumstance that can bring comfort and revelation, divine companionship and peace.  



Take care my friends.  Think happy positive thoughts and we will talk again soon.  Enjoy your Weekend.  
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

1 comment:

shortybear said...

praying for you dear

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...