Thursday, May 12, 2016

Today is YOUR Day!

Have I said enough about answered prayers in the past?!  I think not.  Today has been a day of multiple prayers offered up and answered received in ways I never even thought of.  It always blows my mind how some of the answers come, but each one reminds me from where they come and from whom, as well as humbles me just by the mere fact that I am receiving answers as well as how unique and personal each answer is.  It's just marvelous, stops me in my tracks, and I am so very thankful for each and every single one that comes.  What a blessing!  

With that being said, I bet you could figure out that I was speaking from personal experience, right?!  I have been racking my brain all week trying to figure out how I was going to get something done with my work schedule being what it is and the availability of a certain place.  I really don't want to say what my dilemma is, out loud and in front of everyone here on the Internet.  I hope you can understand.  Basically I just couldn't figure out a way to be in two places at once, so I prayed about it and a way was provided to give me more time to figure things out.  AND, as most of you know, answers to prayers usually come through someone else, ad that is exactly what happened.  I don't even think this person understands what they did for me.  I was losing sleep over this and doing my break out in hives things because I was starting to really worry.  The person that helped me just offered up a solution, in a very matter-of-fact way and it was like the heavens opened and the Red Sea was parted and I could walk across on dry land to the other side, figuratively speaking of course.  I couldn't believe it....well, that's not right....I CAN believe it!  I can believe it because this is not the first time this kind of thing has happened to me.  

I am here to tell you that if you pray to our Heavenly Father with real intent for something that is right and true, He will hear your prayers.  AND...if you exercise faith in Him, He will also answer your prayers too.  I promise He will answer your prayers in ways you never dreamed possible if you will just come unto Him and ask.  Our Heavenly Father has given each of us agency to make our own choices.  He will never force us to come unto Him because He wants us to choose to do it.  I want you to know that I know this to be true and I am so very grateful for the ability to pray to my Heavenly Father anytime, anywhere.  That is such a blessing and I am so grateful I live in a free country that allows me to worship how, where, and what I may.  Enough said.

It's been a busy day.  It started at work, took me to a government office, to a tattoo shop, put me in contact with the fire department, made me thankful I was taught how to drive better than some, and then eventually back home to watch a couple of my favorite shows while working on a few loads of laundry.  It's been a full day for sure!  Where did your day take you today?  

Take care my friends and we will talk again soon.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...