4) Ravioli, stuffed peppers, samosas, deviled eggs, steamed dumplings, pierogis, or a jelly donut....your favorite food (from this list!) with something yummy in the middle. Your favorite not not on the list?
Frankly, I am not crazy about any on the list except maybe Ravioli or a jelly donut, depending on the jelly. I think a Reese's Cup would be a favorite of mine not on the list. There's not much better than chocolate and peanut butter together.
5) Albert Einstein is quoted as saying "In the middle of difficulty lies opportunity." Would you agree? Have you found this to be true in your own life? Feel free to elaborate.
Definitely, I can look back at difficulties that gave me opportunities for change in a positive way and also I can see times when I did not that the opportunity that difficulty presented me. I think it's sort of like taking lemons and making lemonade. And facing difficulties can show us and others what we are really made of, good or bad.
6) What's a song you remember loving from your middle school years? Do you still love it?
Oh, there were so many amazing songs in my middle school years, but the first one I thought of was, Babe by Styx, Y.M.C.A. by the Village People, or Don't Stop 'til You Get Enough by Michael Jackson.(just to name a few) I think I was just beginning to develop my musical taste then and I had a lot of favorites. Some I still love, some not so much anymore.
7) May 18th was National Visit Your Relatives Day. Did you celebrate? Which relative did you visit if you had time, went the distance, and were willing to pay the expense.
I didn't celebrate as I was busy with my family here at home. But, I did spend time with my parents this month as I visited them for Mother's Day. I think if I had the chance and the money, I'd go see my older sister in Maryland. I have never met her and would love to meet here and her family.
8) Insert your own random thought here.
So, I'm gonna get personal here.
Why do you suppose I keep having stomach issues this summer. It seems as soon as the weather got warmer it happens pretty much every day. Arg! It's frustrating.
My plan for organizing and getting some things put away isn't going quite as well as I wanted. Oh well. I need to think about all I accomplished and not about the things I didn't, right?!
Lexi is working on getting ready for Girl's Camp. She's not wanting to go. In fact, she keeps asking if she can get out of it, but I told her she needs to go and she will enjoy it. Time will tell.
9) Favorite Quote....