Friday, May 27, 2016

Friday!!!

Nothing like waking up feeling like your insides are being ripped out.  My stomach started turning last night and I didn't think anything of it.  This morning was a different story.  I spent the day at home and most of it was spent in bed or sleeping.  I finally woke up at two and thankfully my stomach was a little better, but still not perfect.  The only thing other than sleeping that I've done this evening was to make a bowl of cereal for Kevin and I went to drop off and pick up Kevin's prescription.  He was out of one of his pain medicines and really needed it.  He was out of it for a couple of days and we can't let that go on for too long.  I'm just glad we could pick it up.  Thank you Kyle for your help with that.

Lexi has been working hard on her online class.  
She is taking the second half of a class she needs.  Lexi is a head on this class already and has turned in her first project and it's only the first week.  Go Lexi!  Next week she leaves for Girl's Camp.  So, we will be washing all of her things and packing her suitcase this weekend.  She leaves Tuesday morning.  Luckily Kyle will be here with Kevin while Lexi is gone.  

We don't have much planned for this Memorial Weekend.
Kyle works all weekend and Lexi and I will be cleaning, decluttering, and packing of course.  I have an appointment Monday afternoon to drop off a wall hanging to someone.  I made a list of the things I want to get done this weekend.  I'm hoping to get a lot if that list done.  Kevin will just be taking it easy and resting.  

Enjoy your weekend!
Take care my friends and we will talk again soon.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...