Saturday, April 9, 2016

The Day After

Well, they did it! 
Yesterday our oldest child was sealed in the temple to her sweetheart for time and all eternity!  It was so wonderful!  The spirit was so strong.  It was a good day.  I'm happy for both the bride and the groom and very pleased my daughter was taken to the temple by her sweet husband.  What more could a mother and father want more than to see their son or daughter making sacred covenants with their Heavenly Father and their sweetheart?  There is nothing better than that!  Yesterday was a beautiful day!  As I was waiting at the front desk in the temple for one of the ladies to bring me something we forgot in the brides room, I chatted a bit with another lady.  She asked if things were going well today for the bride?  I told her that throughout all of the planning I have tried to make sure Danielle knew that all that matters is the temple ceremony.  I told her, "All the rest is just a big party.  The most important part is what goes on in the temple and that's the easiest part of all.  So, if something doesn't happen exactly right it's no big deal. 
The temple is the only thing that matters!"  The temple worker grabbed my hand and called me a wise mother.  I truly believe that.  If everything eternal is in tact, then nothing else matters.  Nothing!  Here is a photo of the happy couple coming out of the temple.


And....


 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...