Thursday, March 24, 2016

What's Next???

Danielle and I got back to the house aound 7:30 p.m.  By the time we got her out of her dress and all packed up it was about 8:00 p.m.  Her wedding dress got a beating just walking around the temple today.  I think it may need to be professionally cleaned before her wedding day.  I couldn't believe it!  
As soon as I was changed myself I could see that my chin was swelling up and I had broken out all over.  I was freezing cold by then.  I took an allergy pill and two I'm puffs on my inhaler and so far I'm a little better.  I think allergic to the grass or some kind of pollen or something but this is no fun!!!  Hopefully I'm better by morning.
 
I wish I could share some of the photos that I took today of Chance and Danielle, but I can't.  They looked amazing and the temple was the perfect backdrop for everything.  The weather was perfect.  The lighting was perfect.  It was awesome!  I'm happy with the few shots I got, but I cannot wait to see the professional ones Kacey got.  She is such an amazing photographer!  We are so lucky to have her!  I'm so excited for these next few weeks.  Today was a perfect start for everything.
 
Sunday Danielle visits with her Stake President to have her temple recommend signed by him and then  Monday we will pick up garments and temple clothing because Danielle goes through the temple next week!  I can't wait!!!  These are exciting times! 
 
Danielle shared this video with me today.  This little girl is the daughter of one of the men that works with the Mormon Tabernacle Choir and her father caught her singing one day and recorded it.  He didn't catch her singing this song, this recording was planned, but another.  She does a great job with this song though. 
 
 
Here she is singing a song from the Little Mermaid.
 

I think she is just adorable!  So sweet and such a singer for three years old!

I've got so much to do!  Here's my list.

1) Finish the chalkboard
2) Build a structure - I may need to enlist the help of someone who has a saw for this.
3) Remove votive candle holders from centerpieces
4) Paint bed frame
5) Paint patio furniture
6) Paint table set
7) Paint lanterns
8) Paint yard statues
9) Finish wedding flowers 
10) Decide on layout of centerpieces
11) Make centerpiece for entry table
12) Make floral pieces for structure
13) Fix picture frame and remove old picture
14) Finish sewing table overlays - Danielle
15) Finish seeing banners - Danielle
16) Get Kevin's suit cleaned
17) Make sure Lexi has everything she needs
18) Food
19) Make cake
20) Get photos printed
21) Extension cords
22) c-clamps
23) wire
24) zip ties
25) pipe cleaners
26) tape


AND AND AND!!!!!

And that's just what I remember.  Time to get my master list out.  
I've always been the type of person to work better under pressure, but I'm cutting it a little too close here!  Time to kick it into high gear!  Danielle is coming over Saturday to help me get the painting done.  In the meantime I'll get the rest of the flowers finished.  That should put a huge dent in our list.  Besides, I still feel a little funny after whatever it is that I had last night.  I'm still cold which is just strange.  😊

Take care my friends.  We will talk again soon.  Enjoy your day.  
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...