Monday, March 21, 2016

Monday Happenings!

Sleeping until ten was never my intention but that's exactly what I did today.  I even fell asleep before 10 last night.  I guess I needed the sleep.  I've still got an upset stomach but it's getting better.  Thank goodness.  

We're working on the bridal bouquet today.  Here is a sneak peek.  It's not done yet.  I still have a few flowers to add, some filler, and the bling the bride picked out.    


Remember this is the color of her dress...


So we are going with a cascade shaped bouquet with various shades of pink.  It's coming together nicely and I'm excited to get it done and have the bride give me her stamp of approval before I give it the final touches and add my own little bling element to it as well.  I always do something a little special for the bridal bouquet, but this time we are even doing something a little special for the groom.  He gets special pins to use with pearls and rhinestones.  Hopefully he will love it.  

The bride is coming over in about an hour.  I need to get going so I can be ready for her visit.  Let's hope she LOVES her bouquet.  No we aren't doing fresh flowers.  The bride wants to keep her bouquet.  Check back with me later to find out what she thought.  

Take care!  Talk to you soon!  Enjoy your day!
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...