Friday, January 29, 2016

What A Day!!! What a Weekend!!!!

Is there such a thing as too much excitement in one day??  

I woke up at 3:15 a.m. so I could go pick Kyle up from work.  He normally is ready to go at 4 a.m.  Today he wasn't ready until 5 a.m.  So when we got home I just stayed up instead of going back to sleep for an hour or two.  I went to work tired.

I was at work about two hours when I received a text from Danielle telling me she had had all she could take and was going to quit her job today.  Basically the reasons stem from needing time off for the temple prep classes, the marriage and family class, time off to go through the temple, the sealing and reception number 1 and 2, as well as time off for photos in a week or so.  All of which were scheduled, but the boss has changed her mind and wants Danielle to reschedule photos, skip temple prep classes and work on Sunday's, or calls her in at a moments notice on her days off and all under the idea that she was management yet they failed to ever give her the raise to do the job.  Danielle dropped her keys off this afternoon and she said the lady was completely shocked.  Then by the time I was coming home from work Danielle text to tell me she starts a new job on Monday.  Talk about fast!!!

While I was driving home from work it was quite obvious that we have a tire that needs replaced.  Thankfully I made it home without an issue.

When I got home Kevin was loopy and shakey which usually means we will be headed to the Emergency Room soon.  AND, we were running on fumes for SRP too, which meant I needed to go out with the car again and risk a flat and being stranded.  AND it seems my throat is scratchy and my nose is running and my eyes are itchy too.  I'm catching that awe flu bug going around.  Not good!!!  I can't afford to get sick and I'm not a happy camper when I'm sick.  Arg!!!!!  {smerkle, smerkle}

I'm sorry.  I had to vent.  But... Even the craziest of days have a silver lining and I can see the blessings in my life.  

Here they are....

By Kyle working late today he was able to return a debit card to someone that lost theirs.  He was also able to alert his older sister to some vandalism in her area and what to do to help prevent it from happening to her or her roommate.  Apparently they had 11 cars broken into last night.  From the time Kyle started his job an Apostle has visited, and an Olympic athlete has too.  Not bad, right???

With Danielle's new job she will work Monday through Friday only -day shift.  No more of this Sunday stuff and evening stuff...and she gets a raise, full-time, and she can use her degree too.  Not bad, right???

As far as the car and the tire are concerned.  Thankfully this happened on my way home and not on my way to work and on a Friday so I have tomorrow to get the tire....and that means time to rest, drink lots of fluids, and take plenty of vitamin C too.  

Now on to Kevin.  When I got home he said he scheduled another appointment for Monday and that he was going to be fine.  I still don't know the time of that appointment, but we will figure it out.  

Bonus:  We found a sweet mirror at Deseret Industries that we are going to turn into a chalkboard.  Here is the mirror as is now...


Danielle also sent me photos of her in her dress with the slip on the other day.  I can't share those though.  Things are coming together.  Each week she gets further and further along which is great!  

A friend shared this on Facebook a few days ago and I laugh every time I see Lucy and Ethel.  Especially doing their "funny stuff" on the show.  So many times in my life I have felt like Lucy or Ethel.  No kidding.  I'm not joking when I say, if it's embarrassing it will happen to me because it does!!!  No foolin!  😀

It's Saturday and we are back to the Emergency Room.  I had Danielle come over to take Kevin and I so Kyle could take my car to get a tire.  Kyle is done with that and we are waiting bedside for the doctor to come in.  

It's Sunday now.  They admitted Kevin but this time no bladder infection.  They admitted him for extreme leg pain and decreased mental status.  That sounds bad, but he gets extremely disoriented anytime he gets sick and has no idea where he is or what is happening.  Frankly I'm grateful they take that into account.  Kyle and I have that lovely cold that is going around so he is home resting.  Lexi and I are on our way up to the hospital so we will share more later.  Last we heard they were planning on doing an MRI but Kevin cannot lay flat on that hard table for more than 5 minutes, so they may have to knock him out for it.  We will know more when we get down there.  More to come.

Take care friends and we will talk soon.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...