We can lift ourselves and others as well when we refuse to remain in the realm of negative thought and cultivate within our hearts an attitude of gratitude. If ingratitude be numbered among the serious sins, then gratitude takes its place among the noblest of virtues. Someone has said that “gratitude is not only the greatest of virtues, but the parent of all others.”
Thomas S Monson ("The Divine Gift of Gratitude" GC, Oct. 2010)
How to Make Cake Mix Cookies
- 1 (18.25 oz) box of cake mix- any kind. (The cookies pictured here were made using a strawberry cake mix and a Funfetti cake mix)
- 2 Eggs
- 1/3 c. Vegetable Oil
- Powdered Sugar (For chocolate cake mix cookies, roll your balls of dough through a pile of powdered sugar before baking- YUM!)
- Heat oven to 375.
- Mix cookie ingredients together.
- Put 1 inch “globs” onto cookie sheet about 1 inch apart.
- Cook for 7-9 minutes or until the edges start to brown