Thursday, December 24, 2015

Merry Christmas Eve!


I had to share what I received today.  When I got into work today we had a little impromptu meeting and I was presented with this box.

Inside the box was a certificate, a silver keychain, and a nice letter from our CEO.  I already ordered my gift and received it and I really wasn't expecting anything more.  So this was a nice surprise!  


The certificate came in a nice case and I'll probably display it on my desk at work after I take it home to show the family.

The keychain will go on my keys immediately!

This is the letter that accompanied the certificate and keychain from the CEO.

How nice is that????  Merry Christmas to me!  
Well, better get going.  Work is busy and tonight will be busy too.  We are just spending time with our kids tonight seeing the lights, playing games, and eating tummy food. 

I hope you have a Merry Christmas!!!....make it a safe one.  Drive safely!  Take care my friends. We will talk soon when I return to blogging after the holiday.  Until then.....
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...