Almost No Bake Mini Chocolate Peanut Butter Pies
- Graham Cracker Toffee Crust
- 5 whole graham crackers
- 3 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons toffee bits (I use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee its)
Peanut Butter Pie Filling
- 1 cup heavy cream
- 6 ounces cream cheese, room temperature
- 1 cup smooth peanut butter
- 1 cup confectioners' sugar
- 1/2 cup toffee bits (I use Heath Bits ‘O Brickle Toffee its)
- 2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces quality semisweet chocolate, chopped (1/2 cup)
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/4 cup chopped salted peanuts
- 1 1/2 tablespoons smooth peanut butter
- mini chocolate chips (optional)
- Preheat oven to 350F. Line a 12 count muffin tin with muffin/cupcake liners.
- Add Graham Cracker Crust ingredients to food processor and blend to a fine crumble. Divide Crust mixture between the 12 liners (about a heaping tablespoon each) and press into the bottom of the liners. Bake for 5-7 minutes or until lightly golden. Set aside.
- Add heavy cream to a large mixing bowl and beat with handheld electric mixer on high until firm peaks form. Set aside.
- To a separate mixing bowl (or remove heavy cream), using the same beaters, beat peanut butter and cream cheese until smooth. Add the confectioners' sugar, toffee bits, vanilla, cinnamon and salt and beat until smooth (it will be thick). Gently fold the whipped heavy cream into the peanut butter-cream cheese mixture with a spatula until completely blended.
- Spoon Peanut Butter Pie Filling into muffin tins (they will fill to the top). Freeze for at least one hour.
- Meanwhile, prepare Chocolate Ganache by adding chocolate and heavy cream to a medium microwave-safe bow. Microwave for one minute stir, then microwave at 30-second intervals, stirring in between, until the chocolate is melted. Stir chocolate and heavy cream until smooth. Let cool to barely warm, stirring occasionally (it will thicken as it cools.). Spoon the Chocolate Ganache over the peanut butter cups and spread with the back of the spoon (its okay if some spreads over the edges).
- To garnish, melt peanut butter and drizzle over mini pies (I add my peanut butter to a ziploc bag and snip the corner), sprinkle with salted peanuts and mini chocolate chips. Freeze for at least 4 hours up to 7 days.
- When ready to serve, serve IMMEDIATELY after removing from the freezer as the mini pies soften quickly. You can either serve with the or without the cupcake liners.