Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Arg!

This is going to have to be a quicky.  I'm sitting here waiting in a room for my doctor to come back with lab slips and radiology slips.  Apparently something really isn't right.  I was hoping for just some bad viral infection, but the doctor says there is quite a bit of blood in my urine.  She said it could be a bad kidney infection that is causing the pain in my abdomen.  She said I have some imflammed lymph nodes in my abdomen so she's not messing around.  Lab work, ultra sound of the abdomen, and a prescription of Flagyl.  No kidding!  We are skipping right to the nasty, kill everything in sight, Flagyl.   Yikes!  I knew something wasn't right.  I just didn't know how bad it was.  I'm glad I went in and hopefully I'll be back to normal soon.  Sorry to cut this short, but I'm tired.  Take care and we will talk soon.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...