Saturday, August 22, 2015

He is HOME!!!!

Two Things I am Grateful For:

1) Home!  No more trips to the Rehab Center!  

2) My glasses.  I hate them, but they do help when my eyes need them.  I should wear them all the time, but I just can't do it.  

From the Camera:

This guy is finally home! Woo Hoo!!!

From the Craft Room and Other Cool Things:

From the Heart and Spirit:

Those who engage in self-congratulation over a supposed strength have most the protection of humility and are vulnerable to Satan's using that strength to produce their downfall.  In contrast, if we are humble and teachable, hearkening to the commandments of God, the counsel of his leaders, and the promptings of his Spirit, we can be guided in how to use our spiritual gifts, our accomplishments, and all of our other strengths for righteousness.  And we can be guided in how to avoid Satan's efforts to use our strengths to cause our downfall.
-Dallin H. Oaks, "Our Strengths Can Become Our Downfall," Ensign, October 1994


From the Kitchen:


Meatballs

Place meatballs in crock pot. (I bought a giant bag at Sam’s Club) Combine in bowl then pour over meat:

  • 1 cup catsup
  • 1 8 oz. can tomato sauce 
  • 1 cup brown sugar
  • 1 Tbsp. chili powder
  • 2 tsp. liquid hickory smoke ( or not!)
  • 20 oz. crushed pineapple (do not drain)

Cook until heated in crock pot. Serve over rice. How much more simple can it be?!  Yummers

From the Schmidt's:

This is gonna have to be a quickie today....

Check out Danielle, all deck out in a Halloween costume for work today.  This was required attire for this week.  I laugh every time I see this.  I think it's time Mom and Dad visited her place of employment, don't you?  LOL!  Just kidding, Danielle.

We have lots to do today.
A visit to Walmart to pick up Biofreeze and something else, but I can't say what it is...but it's for Kevin, and some cold medicine for Lexi.  That's right folks, she is sick. Arg!  Lexi is on strict orders to NOT give it to Kevin or I.

I also need to make a trip to Home Depot for some hinges for a couple doors (Kevin can't get into the bathroom or bedroom without them, and bug spray.  Pet friendly bug spray.  

Then it's time to re-arrange the bedroom.  We have to take the wheels off the bed frame and move the bed over a little.  I also need to move the laundry cart out too.  I'm thinking it will have to move to the garage for now. 

Later we will be arranging all the Kevin parafanalia so he can get to it easier.  Right now it's all over the place.  

Tonight we plan to hang out and play a game, and then get Kevin in the shower.  

Nothing to wild today.  I wish it would rain!  I had high hopes for rain today.  I guess I'll have to wait for another day.  

Take care my friends.  Have a great day.  Talk to you soon.

From the Missionary:

The view in New York.  

Quote of the Day:

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...