Key Lime and Blueberry Pie in Jars
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F. Line an 8 1/2 X 4 1/2 inch loaf pan with parchment paper, leaving a 3-inch overhang on the two long sides.
- In a food processor, pulse the graham crackers and sugar to form fine crumbs (you should have 1 3/4 cups crumbs total). Add the butter and pulse to combine.
- Spoon 1 tablespoon each into eight 4-ounce jars, gently pressing them into the bottom. Transfer the jars to a large rimmed baking sheet. Press the remaining graham mixture into the bottom of the prepared loaf pan and transfer the pan to the baking sheet. Bake until the crusts are golden brown, 12 to 15 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack to cool. Reduce oven temperature to 350 degrees F.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the milk and egg yolks. Add the lime juice and whisk to combine. Divide the mixture among the cooled jars (3 tablespoons per jar) and bake until just set, 10 to 12 minutes. Transfer to a wire rack and let cool, then refrigerate until ready to serve (or up to 2 days).
- Using an electric mixer, beat the heavy cream in a medium bowl until stiff peaks form. Roughly break up the remaining graham cracker crust (you will have some left over) and form layers in the jars using the cream, blueberries, lime zest, and broken grahams.