Saturday, March 21, 2015

Help this young man earn his Eagle Scout.


'Okay Missionary moms! You are going to LOVE this!!! My son has found the most amazing Eagle Project to do that involves those we love best....MISSIONARIES! He would love your help! I am going to let him explain: 
My name is Hyrum and I am 13 years old. My family is going to Mexico for 8 days to build houses for families in the Tijuana Stake who are living in horrible conditions. I found out that there are between 20-30 missionaries in the Tijuana Stake who have received mission calls but cannot leave until they have gathered all the clothes that they need to serve. Some of these young men have been waiting ALMOST A YEAR as they work extra jobs to buy clothes. As my Eagle Project I would like to make it possible for these missionaries to start serving the Lord. I need suit jackets, black pants, white shirts and black shoes. Sizes Youth 14-18 ( They are small people) Shoe sizes mens 6-9. I know many of you live far away and it is hard to send stuff, but I am also accepting money which will be used 100% to go to the thrift store or Walmart and buy the items we need. Please help get these boys on missions. I don't think I can gather enough just from my ward. I will continue to post updates and pictures of my progress. All items have to be gathered or purchased by May 1st!
My address is:
Hyrum Wallace
10788 South 1255 West
South Jordan, Ut. 84095'

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...