1) Friday's! I am so grateful today is Friday!
2) Our Bishop. He is just simply amazing. I cannot tell you how blessed we are to have this man serve as our Bishop. I am also grateful for his wife and family too.
From the Camera:
This is a photo from the beach in Lompoc. Where I grew up. Beautiful isn't it?
From the Heart:
In keeping with our theme, here is another idea....
Step It Up
Keep It Simple
From the Kitchen:
Hash Brown Casserole
Cooking Time: 1 hr
- 1 (26-ounce) bag frozen hash browns
- 2 cups Colby cheese, grated
- 1/4 cup finely chopped onion
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup beef stock or broth
- 2 tablespoons melted butter, divided
- salt, to taste
- garlic powder, to taste
- pepper, to taste
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Combine frozen hash browns, cheese, and onion in a large bowl.
- Combine the milk, beef stock, half the melted butter, the garlic powder, salt, and black pepper in another bowl.
- Mix until well blended, then pour the mixture over the hash browns and mix well.
- Heat butter in a large, ovenproof skillet over high heat.
- When the skillet is hot, spoon in the hash brown mixture.
- Cook the hash browns, stirring occasionally, until hot and all of the cheese has melted (about 7 minutes).
- Put the skillet into the oven and bake for 45 to 60 minutes or until the surface of the hash browns is crisp and brown.
From the Spirit:
Christ will not subvert [our] agency even when he knows the pain [our] wrong choices will cause [us]. He warns, rebukes, and allows natural consequences to impact people when they sin. He teaches, guides, and allows blessings to flow when they do right. They are allowed to perish or prosper as they choose.”
From the Schmidt's:
This has been a crazy week! Busy and all that that brings. So, this being Friday is a huge blessing. I am ready for a nice weekend.
We have an appointments tonight but I guess Kevin will not be able to make it. He cannot get out of bed the pain is so intense. He has an appointment scheduled for next week.
I mentioned earlier this week that we were experiencing some odd things. Well yesterday I had a very intense headache and I rarely get headaches. If I get them it's usually with a sinus infection or something. This headache was different. It was making me sick to my stomach and everything. So, I came home from work early and just went right to bed. Thankfully it was gone this morning.
Well, I will share more tomorrow. Take care and we will talk soon. Happy Friday!
Quote of the Day: