Saturday, January 3, 2015

Always look on the bright side of life


It physically hurts to watch each day go by from the confines of my couch!
  The walls are starting to close in on me.  
Yesterday I took myself to Urgent Care and that was actually a nice change of scenery for me.

  Thankfully I did not have to stay there for very long.  
Then I dropped my prescriptions off to the pharmacy. 

I think everyone that saw me yesterday must have thought I was one of those people that sniff paint or glue or something simply because my nose and upper lip are so red and raw.  

I look ridiculous!  Honest! 
 I have seen myself and I know how bad it is!  Seriously! 
I can see it in their face as they look at me and think, 
"Sheesh lady!....Fix your face before you come out in public."  Ha! 
 I know how bad I look right now, but "fixing" this right now would hurt too much.  
Neosporin has become my best friend.  

Then there are the hives I have broken out in
 I swear, when it rains it pours around here!  
As if I wasn't suffering enough all ready.  
Runny nose, itchy eyes, sore throat, cough, chest congestion, a super red nose and upper lip, and now HIVES too! 

I cannot believe this!  How does this happen?  Every time!  To me!!  Arg!  

Can you tell?  
I'm having a little Charlie Brown melt down!  Oh well.

There are some good things that have come from being cooped up and sick.  

1)  I got to talk Lexi through baking cupcakes.  
I couldn't help her, being sick and all.  And besides, she wanted to do it all herself and try out her cake decorating kit she got for Christmas.  She is loving it!  We might have to sign her up for some classes.   

2)  I was able to watch my kids work together to take down all the outdoor Christmas decorations, the Christmas village, and straighten out the laundry room, and do some dishes....and run a couple errands for us too.  
Our kids are pretty awesome.  And by "those" kids, I mean Kyle, Curtis, and Lexi.  (Danielle, your not included, but you are awesome too)  We have awesome kids!  


So see, there are some good things that do come from my situation.  AND yes!  I am trying to see the silver lining.  Trying.  ~smile~smile~

OH, and........

3)  Tonight my nose has FINALLY stopped dripping!  
Woo  Hoo!!!  That is a huge blessing!

All are good things!  

Well, time to get off to bed.  I'm worn out!  
Take care and we will talk again soon.  

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...