Monday, November 17, 2014

One word sums it all up

I think there is only one word that can sum up these past few days... -smile-smile-smile.


Yes, I am ready to call it quits on this relationship.  Goodbye stress.  



This one just makes me laugh.  



This is a picture of me today at work.  Ha Ha!  Not really.  I could have been.  Thankfully Mondays are a little slower than most days.


I totally agree with this one.


My eyes actually looked like this Sunday morning.  I couldn't believe it.


This is very true.  We do feel obligated to do it.  What makes this more stressful is when other cannot see that we all ready have enough on our plate and cannot take on anymore.  Yet they insist on dumping on us.  Arg!  I want the second part of this sign...the, 
"I don't feel that anymore."  part.  But I know better.


There are days I think I am too kind.  


I sure hope so.  I am holding out for this to pass because I know there is not other way around it....but through it.  You cannot go above it, go under it, and around it is not even an option.  You can only go through it.  That is the only way to resolve the issue.


Believe me, there are days I wish I was still that little girl running around outside barefoot and swimming every chance I got.  Those were the days.


One simple word sums it all up, doesn't it?  -smile-


I know there must be opposition in all things, but this is starting to tip the scales a bit much, don't you think?  These past few weeks have been so crazy!  I cannot tell you how much time everyone has spent just talking about my MIL.  Sheesh!  Makes my head hurt just thinking about it all.  LOL!  


This shirt says it all.


I am positive.  Really I am.  I am positive I am stressed out.  -smile-


I am stressed.  But I can laugh at it.  I know this will pass.  I know things will change.  I just need to get through all of this...somehow, someway.  


 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...