Saturday, November 1, 2014

My oh so cRaZy Life.

This week has been very interesting.  To say the least.  Draining and rough.  I wish I could give you all the details, but I've been asked NOT to share.  "We" are still coming to terms with the news we got this week from the doctor.  I will say this...I almost past out at work when Kevin called and told me what the doctor had to say.  I had to walk downstairs to talk to him, and then walk back up stairs to get back to work, after my afternoon break.  I sat at my desk and I could feel the room spinning and I was light headed.  I could physically feel the weight of the stress at that point.  It was so heavy and so suffocating.  I could barely breath.  Good thing I was sitting down.  I would have to say this is proof that the stress is really starting to take it's tole on me.  I really do not know how much more of this I can take.  So, if I can't take it, how can I expect Kevin to be okay with this and take it?  I am not even the patient.  I have heard it said that God does not give you more than you can handle.  Well, I am right at the end of that point, don't you think?? Oooh!  Maybe I should rephrase that statement.  We are going to get through this.  We can do this!  You know what they say, never say that you have had all that you can handle, because then you get tested even more.  So, more on that later.  But I will say this.  Your prayers would be greatly appreciated during this difficult time.  We will know more after some appointments this week of their plans for Kevin and what we are in for.  Thanks for all your help and prayers.  We couldn't make it through all of this without your love and support. Thank you. It means a lot.

We got an early morning call from the Extended Care Facility my MIL is in this morning.  (as if we don't have enough on our plate all ready.)  She had an "incident" they were calling to let Kevin and I know about.  When I got off the phone and woke Kevin to tell him what the nurse had said, Kevin and one of they boys rushed down there to check on her.  Kevin doesn't really trust the facility to do what is best for his mother.  Frankly, I can't say I blame him.  Those poor nurses are over extended with too many patients for any one person to handle.  It's sad!  Anyway, my MIL is okay.  They got her back to bed and gave her some pain medicine and she was sleeping when they called me.  Mind you, the call came hours after the incident.  This afternoon Kevin checked on her again and they were not giving her pain medicine, which is NOT GOOD for a back surgery patient.  Apparently they wanted to know what caused the "incident" and they decided that NOT giving her the pain medicine would help them determine that.  This evening they finally got her back on her medicine.  Talk about not good!  Sheesh! 

It's official.  Our oldest son will NOT be getting married next week.  Frankly, we are just sad about it.  Morgan is a wonderful girl, but she decided to call it off and they have broken up.  We wish her the best in life, and wish we could have gotten to know her better, and ultimately include her in our family.  She was a lot of fun and she will be missed.  Good luck to Morgan Hall as she pursues her career as a police officer and I hope she finds what she is looking for.  Enough said.  

Can you believe it is November 1st???  I cannot believe this year has flown by so quickly.  This month Kevin and I celebrate our 27th wedding anniversary.  Hard to believe it's been 27 years.  Where has the time gone?  I always thought I would be such an old person when we hit the 25 year mark.  Now that I am on this side of 25, I feel a lot different about that.  Of course.  LOL! Next year my parents will be celebrating their 50th wedding anniversary.  Won't that be exciting???!!!  We will need to celebrate that, of course!  

Lexi stayed home from school Thursday and Friday because of some stomach bug she has had.  She felt crummy this morning too.  In fact, she has been down all three days now.  I felt a little weird today too.  I just hope it all goes away so I don't have to deal with all of this at work.  I cannot miss work and being sick at work is not fun.  Especially since the bathrooms are so far away and down a flight of stairs.  I hate that!!!  So, you feel twice as sick after you either take the elevator or run down the stairs to get to the bathroom.  Frustrating.  But, I am thankful I have a job and I want to keep it.  I am sure that when this whatever Lexi has hits me, and I am sure it will, you will see me doing exactly that.....running down stairs.  Yuck!  :)
\
Well, I know this has been one of my less uplifting posts.  I do apologize.  Believe me, I could say SO MUCH MORE, but I will spare you.  I sure hope your life is going better than ours is.  I think I would lose all hope if I didn't know that someone out there was having fun.  Clean fun, that is.  :)  Take care and we will talk to you soon.  Have a good night.  

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...