Friday, November 21, 2014

It's Friday, Friday, Friday!!!


Do you know how happy I am that today is Friday??  I am so glad and so ready for the weekend!  I have so much to do before Thanksgiving next week.  I came home tonight and my boys had picked up the living room and the family room,  Lexi picked up the bathroom, and Danielle cleaned out my kitchen cabinets and put in new shelf liner for me.  How cool is that?  I am a very happy Mama!  

Tonight I am going with one of the boys to pick up two chairs for my living room.  I cannot wait to get them here!  Things are starting to come together and if all goes well, the family room will be taken care of too!  Did I tell you??? I am a very happy Mama!!! 

Tomorrow we will spend the day getting things ready for Thanksgiving Day.  Lots to do.  I have a few things to pick up at the grocery store, but not too much.  Can you keep a secret?  Danielle is bringing home a guy she has been dating for a little while.  He wants to meet us and we want to meet him.  Don't tell Danielle I told all of you.  She might not like that I shared this with all of you.  
Well, it's been a long day and I still have some furniture to move around and find just the right spot for.  I'll have to share what I found once I get everything situated.  I will tell you this, I have an entire room of living room furniture and I didn't spent over $500 if I add everything up.  Honest!  I'll explain how and post photos on a future post.  But, I'm here to tell you it can be done!  And I'm not talking about cheap stuff.  I have an Ethan Allen couch that is practically brand new just to give you an idea.....Keep watching for more info on how I did it.  Take care and I will talk to you soon.  Hope you have a great weekend.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...