Thursday, November 6, 2014

It's been a busy day.
I just wanted to pop in and let you all know I am thinking about you and share a quick quote.  
For those of you wondering, my MIL made it home and seems to be adjusting to home life well.  Curtis is staying the night with her tonight. Kyle will stay tomorrow night and then after that my BIL, his wife, and their kids can take the next shifts.  My family needs a break.  We've been taking care of things for 3-4 weeks now.  Today was the first time Kevin actually fell asleep for more than half an hour at a time.  He needs a little relief.  
Well, enough about all that.
Have a good night.  Take care and we will talk more soon.  

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...