Sunday, November 30, 2014

10.....9.....8, you get the idea


10 things I think about these days:
  1. My husband and his health
  2. A family vacation - even when thinking is all you can do, it's a nice little mental break.
  3. Christmas Eve with my family
  4. Curtis and his mission
  5. My parents upcoming 50th Anniversary
  6. Christmas lights
  7. Decorating the house for Christmas
  8. Upcoming appointments
  9. Baking a cake with my daughter
  10. Organizing the shoes we accumulate
Nine things I need to do soon:
  1. De junk the garage with the families help, of course
  2. Go through all the junk mail
  3. Laundry....always.....laundry
  4. Make a few calls to schedule appointments for our son
  5. Plan for Christmas Eve at our home
  6. Get ready for our Family Christmas Scavenger Hunt
  7. Plant a small garden
  8. Organize my closets
  9. Re-hang the pictures in my family room.  They fell down.  
Eight things I have read lately:
  1. Instructions on how to activate a gift card
  2. Lots and lots of emails
  3. The program in Sacrament Meeting. 
  4. Several good quotes 
  5. Paperwork from our attorney.  Time to make a few changes to our trust.
  6. The news online
  7. The scriptures
  8. Facebook posts
Seven things that I do really well:
  1. Decorate a home
  2. Cook pretty much anything
  3. Journal
  4. Crafty projects
  5. My job - outside of the home
  6. Love my family
  7. Arrange flowers
Six thoughts about the holidays:
  1. I cannot believe they are here
  2. I have so much to do 
  3. We cannot wait for Christmas Eve 
  4. We cannot wait for our Family Christmas Light Scavenger Hunt
  5. We need to get this house decorated to get into the Christmas spirit!
  6. This will be our last Christmas with Curtis before he leaves on his mission.
Five things I love about this time of year:
  1. The weather change
  2. The holidays
  3. The food
  4. The Temple lights
  5. The music
Four things I need to buy immediately:
  1. More Command hook and eye tape
  2. More fruits and veggies
  3. More light bulbs
  4. Garbage bags
Three things I love to do every day:
  1. Talk with my husband after work
  2. Thank my Heavenly Father for all of my blessings
  3. Browse Facebook Groups
Two things I want to read:
  1. The study material for the Series 7 and 63/66 test
  2. A good book...it's been a long time!  
One great recipe:
Breakfast Pull Apart Rolls
18-20 frozen Rhodes dinner rolls
1 cup brown sugar
1 tsp. cinnamon
1 cup chopped walnuts
1/2 cup melted butter
1 small package of butterscotch pudding (not instant)

Arrange rolls in Bundt pan.  Sprinkle pudding mix, brown sugar and cinnamon over rolls.  Then sprinkle nuts over.  Pour melted butter over rolls.  Cover with waxed paper and allow to rise overnight.  Next morning, remove waxed paper and bake 15-25 minutes at 350 degrees.  Cool 10 minutes.  Invert pan and allow pull-apart to come out on to a serving dish. 
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...