Sunday, October 19, 2014

Wild and Crazy, Yikes!


This about sums it up for me today.  I broke out in hives late last night.  I'm sure it's due to stress.  My husband and his health issues are more than enough to stress me out.  Just having to be responsible for EVERYTHING stresses me out.  I need him healthy.  I need him period!  But then to throw my MIL and her recent surgery and extended care stay on top of wedding plans in 3 weeks into the mix, and I can't handle it all.  I am done!  Not to mention extended family that refuses to talk to or visit my MIL.  Who's showing who the conditional love now?  I am tapped out!  I can't do or take on any more.  Enough all ready!!!  This sign seemed appropriate.   

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...