Sunday, September 21, 2014

What a Surprise!

For being sick, this has been a pretty great day!  Look at the flowers I got.  


Aren't they pretty?  I was so surprised when I woke up and saw these on our kitchen counter.  They take up almost the entire counter.  :)  What a nice surprise!  I love them.  

Then later my sister-in-law text me and ask if she could bring us dinner.  I told her it would probably be better if I had Danielle pick it up since all of us are sick.  So, Danielle stopped by her house and picked up Roast, Potatoes, Carrots, Rolls, Tossed Salad, AND Pumpkin Pie and Whipped Cream.  YUM!  

We aren't eating much around here these past couple of days, but what little bit we did have was wonderful.  Lexi was in heaven with her cooked carrots.  If her Great-Grandma knew she LOVED cooked carrots she would turn over in her grave.  That was the one thing she didn't like.  Of all the things.  

Thank you to everyone who has made this Sunday a Glorious day for us.  We really appreciate all of you thinking of us.  It was very nice.  Especially when we are all feeling so yucky right now.  We all have either had, or currently have, whatever this is....except Kevin.  Tonight he tells me he has a headache and a sore throat.  Sounds like he is getting it too.  Not good.  I have a cough with it, and him with a cough and his back is NEVER good.  EEK!  Danielle is bringing over some of the medicines I brought over to her when her and her roommate had this.  Hopefully that will help Kevin and me too.  Crazy how it goes around the family, isn't it?

Thanks again!  Enjoy your week.
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...