Friday, September 12, 2014

What a day!

Today was a rough day.  Things didn't go so well.  I was having some kind of allergic reaction.  I wore a dress to work today because business casual dress was required and I wore my crocheted espadrilles.  By the time I got in the car to come home my feet were so swollen and I was freezing cold, which is odd for me.  So, I took some allergy medicine, my blood pressure pill, and a couple hits on the inhaler and started drinking lots of water.  Oh, and I feel fast asleep too.  (the medicine is non-drowsy)  The only thing I can think of that caused this was some bug spray I used last night on the floor near my kitchen.  I must have walked through it or something last night or this morning.  That spray does it to me every time.  My feet....I couldn't even walk.  It's now 8:30 p.m. and the swelling has just started to come down a little.  I thought for sure I was gonna have to get to urgent care or something.  UGH!  I never felt so sick so fast.  Time to find a new bug spray!  

I'm still feeling yucky, but I wanted to say Hello.  



 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...