- I have WONDERFUL children who are simply amazing!
- I love my husband, and what's even better is that he loves me back! What more is there?
- We have a great family. Sure the immediate family is great, but I'm talking about extended family. THEY ARE AWESOME!
- We have amazing friends, even if we don't get to see them that often.
- I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life. What a HUGE blessing it is!
- Even with all of our struggles, I am grateful for what we have been through, what we have learned, and what we have gained by these experiences. (I never thought I would be able to say that.)
- Although we miss him, I am grateful for a day without the dog. The dog is at the vet right now. He is being fixed. Poor puppy!
- I am grateful that Kevin finally got some sleep today. He spent the night in pain and could not get to sleep no matter how hard he tried. (Recovery is rough)
- Our bank account may be small, but we sure feel like the riches people alive!
- I am grateful for the talents I have. I know I may have more talents to develop too. After all, I am a work in progress.
- I absolutely love it when the house is clean!
- Technology is awesome! I love my laptop, my iPhone and the ability to reach out and explore and experience things at my finger tips.
- There are many things I still want to do in life. Just thinking about them all is exciting and very entertaining!
- We are VERY BLESSED!!!!
QUOTE: Yesterday's the past. Tomorrow's the future.
But today is the gift. That's why it's called