Friday, September 5, 2014

Those Moments....


Ever have those moments when you want to run from the room screaming?  Well, to sum it up that is how I feel.  When I went to my husband for help and advice he said, "Well, this will help you decide if this is really what you want to do."  I didn't like his answer, but he is right.  Let me just say this. This is not just a "hobby" of mine I offer to share just to help people out. I have, however, in the past offered my services to some without charging for those services.  That does not mean I do this for everyone.  After all, I am doing
 this to make extra money...as a second income.  
 AND..... I didn't train myself.  I have formal training. Years of formal training.  Believe it or not!  
 And that is all I am going to say about that for now, before I say something I might regret. 

 This morning I have woke up with a new attitude, determined to do THIS!....and do it well!  Which was the plan all along. 

So, here are a few things I'm thinking about instead of worrying about things I have no control over today...

  • I have WONDERFUL children who are simply amazing!  
  • I love my husband, and what's even better is that he loves me back!  What more is there?
  • We have a great family.  Sure the immediate family is great, but I'm talking about extended family.  THEY ARE AWESOME!
  • We have amazing friends, even if we don't get to see them that often.
  • I am grateful for the gospel of Jesus Christ in my life.  What a HUGE blessing it is!
  • Even with all of our struggles, I am grateful for what we have been through, what we have learned, and what we have gained by these experiences.  (I never thought I would be able to say that.)
  • Although we miss him, I am grateful for a day without the dog.  The dog is at the vet right now.  He is being fixed.  Poor puppy!
  • I am grateful that Kevin finally got some sleep today.  He spent the night in pain and could not get to sleep no matter how hard he tried.  (Recovery is rough)
  • Our bank account may be small, but we sure feel like the riches people alive!
  • I am grateful for the talents I have.  I know I may have more talents to develop too.  After all, I am a work in progress.
  • I absolutely love it when the house is clean!
  • Technology is awesome!  I love my laptop, my iPhone and the ability to reach out and explore and experience things at my finger tips.
  • There are many things I still want to do in life.  Just thinking about them all is exciting and very entertaining!
  • We are VERY BLESSED!!!!

QUOTE:  Yesterday's the past.  Tomorrow's the future.  
                 But today is the gift.  That's why it's called 
                 THE PRESENT!
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...