Sunday, September 21, 2014

Let Them Eat Cake....

I just had to brag a little.....Sure it's been a few years for some of these....BUT.......Recently I asked my Mom and Dad for a few photos of all the wedding cakes my Mom has made over the years.  Dad has been searching through family photos looking for all of the cakes.  Here is what he has found so far.  My cake is NOT in the mix, but hopefully soon.  Take a look.  





(This is the cake my mother made for Kevin and I...NO, this is not Kevin and I in the photo.  These are family friends.  This is McKay and Suzanne Johnson.  My dad was his dad's counselor in the bishopric for many many years.  And, the lady standing next to the bride and the groom is my Mom.  She is going to kill me for telling you that.  She doesn't like pictures.)



This was a cake made for a family friend. The flowers were really pretty on this....and springy.

As they send me more, I will post them.  
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...