Wednesday, August 13, 2014


WARNING:  This is graphic!!!!!
Below is a photo I have posted before of Kevin's bandage.  Below are a few photos of his incision.  So, if you decide to look, remember I warned you up front.  


I took about 6 photos of his incision.  Kevin made me edit out the portion of the photos that showed pretty much all of his back or the top of his underwear.  I wish he would have at least let me show you exactly how long the incision is compared to his whole back, but I totally understand where he is coming from.  Here they are.....



This one is a little farther away.  The scar is 10 inches long in total.


This is a closer view of it...

This one kind of gives you an idea of how long the scar is compared to his back...

I want to clean up the area around his incision, but each time I gently apply even the slightest amount of pressure to blot off water from a shower or something like that, Kevin just about crawls out of his skin in pain.  So, the bandage gummy stuff around the incision will have to stay for now.  

Here is a closer view....


All I can say is I cannot wait until this man comes back.  Happy Kevin.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...