Wednesday, August 13, 2014

Another great Family Film

I couldn't sleep last night so I searched Netflix for a movie or TV show to watch.  For some reason my old stand by movies and shows just did not seem appealing and I started to browse.  I thought about watching some of the old Robin Williams movies, but I just couldn't do it.  I am so sad that man is no longer with us and it kills me to think about how he must have felt, because everyone I know absolutely LOVED him!  He was one of the great ones and he will forever be missed by everyone.

On to what I was originally trying to say.  (I find myself rambling A LOT lately....sorry about that.)
As I was browsing the movie titles I stumbled across this and decided to watch it.
Netflix showed this cover.

                                                    But I found this one on the Internet.  I'm not sure which cover would be found if you went out to buy this movie.  AND believe me, this one will be added to our family collection of movies.  It's a great story about two families who deal with major trials in their life and how those trials test, at times, test your faith in God.  Or even make you wonder if there really is a God and how these two families come to realize that through their trials God was there with them every step of the way, even though they may not have received the outcome they were looking for.  They become very much aware that God does hear and answer prayers.  Not always the way we would have him answer them, but in his way, and in his time frame.
It really touched me.  In fact, I cried like a baby.  I guess tear jerkers are not a good idea for me right now.  :)  Anyway, what I am trying to say is it's a good family film and I really enjoyed it.  So, check it out!!!!
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...