Tuesday, August 19, 2014

A little random Q & A

1.  The best part of waking up is.......when all the kids are off to work and school and I can take a breath.  I miss them as soon as they are gone, but I am also glad to see them go too.  Just one of those things I guess.  

2.  Given a choice, which animal interaction would you most like to experience (or for those non-adventurers....which would you dislike the least?)  I would probably like to swim with the dolphins.  I know it would take a bit for me to get use to it, but of all the animals in the world, that might be the least scary.  (In my opinion, of course.)

3.  What is something you fear about old age?  What is something you look forward to?
I fear a few things.  I fear losing my independence.  I fear being left alone.  I fear being sick.  One of the things I look forward to would be GRANDKIDS and watching my children raise their kids and being a part of their lives.    

4.  Hot sauce....are you a fan?  If you answered yes, what's something you make/eat that must have hot sauce?  On a scale of 1 to 10 how hot is too hot?  I am totally a fan of hot sauce!  I put hot sauce on omelets or eggs and anything Mexican.  On a scale of 1-10, I would say 9 is too hot.  I like hot sauce.  My favorite hot sauce is the sauce at Matta's, but it has to be the hot stuff.  I am not a fan of the chunky stuff at all!

 5. It's been said that children learn what they live. What do you think children learn at your house?  Well, I think we have very good children.  We have been extremely blessed with amazing children.  A wise Bishop's wife once said, "Our children are not perfect, but they are perfect for us!"  I totally agree with her statement.   I think our children have learned from out example that there are no guarantees in life.  But if you work hard, get a good education, and make good choices, you have a better chance of having a happy life.  

6. What's your favorite movie with a number in it's title?  
I would have to say, How to Lose a Guy in 10 Days.  For a while there, that was one of my favorite movies, but I haven't watched that in years.

7. Saturday (August 16th) was National Tell a Joke Day...share one here.
What do you call a fake noodle?
An Impasta
a bit corny for sure

8.  Insert your own random thought here.
Even though I am worn out, stressed out, and ready to raise the white flag, LIFE IS GOOD!!!!. 
We are blessed, and what more could we ever ask for??!!  We may not have it all together, but together we have it all.  
 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...