Wednesday, July 30, 2014

He is HERE!!!!

Today is an exciting day!  My little brother and his wife had a baby today!  My sister-in-law was scheduled for a C-section today.  I don't know which is worse, having a scheduled date and time or this not being your first child birth and knowing the pain you are about to experience.  

Today 
Aaron Phillip Zimmerman
was born.  Or should I say, Aaron received his body today!   
WELCOME TO OUR FAMILY!!!

Today being....
July 30th 2014
at
10:07am
he weighs
8lbs 12oz
and is 
20 3/4" long
Aaron is the youngest of six......that's right, SIX! children!!!
Here are a few photos of this new little one.
Isn't he just precious?  Oh so cute!  He looks just like his dad too!  Cute little one!  I cannot wait to hold this little guy!  I love new little babies.  They are absolutely wonderful!  

Here are a few more photos 





These are the happy parents!  First photo together with little Aaron! 
Congratulations!  Mom and Dad!  Well Done!  
MOM - Get some well deserved rest while you can.  


This is the big sister (the oldest of 6 children) holding her new little brother! 


I can't WAIT to meet little Aaron!  The newest member of our family.

 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...