Friday, July 11, 2014

God WILL give you more than you can handle.

A friend of mine shares a link on Facebook that was absolutely awesome and I thought I would share it too.  

This is the link:
http://lemmonythings.com/2014/01/05/god-will-give-you-more-than-you-can-handle-i-guarantee-it/

The title of the article is : 

God will give you more than you can handle: I guarantee it.

And here are a few photos to entice you.  If you have ever lost a loved one this is a great article about how you might be feeling.  Check it out.  I think she describes her suffering very well and I agree with her comments.  






 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...