Friday, May 9, 2014

Fun Times at the Schmidt House - No Pun Intended

I got up this morning excited to FINALLY be going back to work.  That all changed soon as I got out of the shower and got sick again.  Three times.  The good news is that all my labs came back normal.  I do not have food poisoning.  I do not have Ulcerative Colitis.  I do not have Crohn's Disease.  AND I do not have that stuff others in our area had that basically was, I don't even know what to call it.  Not sure what it's actually name is.  But it's not fun.  So, I guess this is viral or something else.  That is good news!  Believe me, I am very grateful NOT to have all of these other things.  
Today I have spent most of my day asleep. When the doctor's office called I told them what was going on.  They had me call them back at 11:30 a.m. leave a message.  They called me back around 2:00 p.m. and told me to see how it goes this weekend.  If I start to get dehydrated go to the E.R.  It's now 7:38 p.m. and I am still feeling a little blah, but sitting up.  Hopefully this is a good sign.  Danielle still has some stomach issues and Kevin has not been good for about 3 days now either.  If he doesn't get better soon, he too will end up in the E.R.  Fun Times at the Schmidt house.  (no Pun intended)
I did want to show you some pictures I've been meaning to post for some time now...take a look.

Have a good night and a great weekend. 


 photo ae61ba47-7d78-4151-a87a-fbdf53851081_zps246d8efb.png
Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...