65 things you MAY or May Not have been asked.....
1. First thing you wash in the shower? Face and then the hair. It's the normal routine. I use this facial scrub stuff with apricot shell in it and it can get in your hair. So, I wash the face first, then the hair second.
2. What color is your favorite hoodie? I have a zip down hoodie that is all fleece lined and it is red.
3. Would you kiss the last person you kissed again? Absolutely!
4. Do you plan outfits? Yes, once in a while. Usually for work things.
5. How are you feeling RIGHT now? Worn out. Been sick.
6. Whats the closest thing to you that is red? My favorite quilt. It's a red white and blue flag. Love it!
7. What was the last dream you remember having? We came into a very large sum of money in my dream and what we did with the money. I have that dream a LOT. Maybe that means it will come true someday. :)
8. Did you meet anybody new today? No one new today, but I did meet someone the other day. She was the lab technician who help me out. She shared a funny experience she had with the same lab tests I was doing and she helped me out today. Very sweet girl.
9. What are you craving right now? A soda, but it will upset my stomach, so forget it.
10. Do you floss? Yes
11. What comes to mind when I say cabbage? Something we say to our kids when we are trying to determine if they are trying to tell a lie. "Cabbage, cabbage, cabbage."
12. Are you emotional? YES! I probably cry more than most. I can't help it sometimes.
13. Have you ever counted to 1,000? Yes, when I was a little girl. That was one of the things we would do on field trips to pass the time.
14. Do you bite into your ice cream or just lick it? I prefer to lick it.
15. Do you like your hair? Yes, but I wouldn't call me a hair freak. I like my hair to look nice. I have always liked my children's hair to also look nice too. I wish I knew how to cut hair. That would make keeping everyones hair well groomed so much easier, I think.
16. Do you like yourself? Sometimes. Sometimes Not.
17. Would you go out to eat with Barack Obama? With my husband maybe. I didn't vote for the man, but who wouldn't want to meet the current President of the United States? Respect the office, I always say.
18. What are you listening to right now? The sound of the fan blowing and the show my son is watching in our family room. AND the dog snoring.
19. Are your parents strict? No. My parents were pretty fair, I would say. They disciplined when needed, but they let me make my own choices and helped me to try and make good choices all along the way.
20. Would you go sky diving? Probably not! I don't mind being up high, but jumping out of an airplane is not for me.
21. Do you like cottage cheese? No, not at all. I think it's gross.
22. Have you ever met a celebrity? Yes. When I was little I met the man who played Festus Haggen on Gunsmoke. He was at a rodeo my parents took me to. I've met Michael Damion from The Young and The Restless when I was a teenager. I've seen a few celebs riding down the freeway in California and I think that is it.
23. Do you rent movies often? We use to rent movies quite a bit. Now we usually use Netflix a lot.
24. Is there anything sparkly in the room you're in? Yes, the heart I have sitting on a shelf in my living room.
25. How many countries have you visited? One! Mexico.
26. Have you made a prank phone call? Yes, as a teenager.
27. Ever been on a train? Yes a couple of times. The last time I was on a train was with my husband's family.
28. Brown or white eggs? White
29.Do you have a cell-phone? Of course!
30. Do you use chap stick? Not chap stick, but Carmex
31. Do you own a gun? No
32. Can you use chop sticks? Yes, but I am a little rusty at it.
33. Who are you going to be with tonight? The family, it's Monday night!
34. Are you too forgiving? Sometimes I am. I find that I am more lately than I use to be. Not sure what changed. But, it makes life a lot easier. Why waste all that time holding a grudge? It isn't worth it. Not to mention that it makes the person holding the grudge all ugly and difficult to be around. Funny how that happens isn't it?
35. Ever been in love? You bet! Probably more than ever now.
36. What is your best friend(s) doing tomorrow? Probably not much, other than making a few phone calls.
37. Ever have cream puffs? Yes! They are very yummy, but only in small doses.
38. Last time you cried? A few days ago.
39. What was the last question you asked? What are you doing? Probably earlier today. Those words come out of my mouth without me even knowing it sometimes. LOL!
40. Favorite time of the year? Spring and Fall...when the weather gets cooler here.
41. Do you have any tattoos? NO!!! But I did think about it one time many years ago. I wanted something small put in a place no one would ever see, but I would never do it.
42. Are you sarcastic? Are you kidding?
43. Have you ever seen The Butterfly Effect? No
44. Ever walked into a wall? Yes! More times than I care to mention.
45. Favorite color? Pink or Burgundy
46. Have you ever slapped someone? Yes. Not one of my finer moments for sure and it happened many years ago.
47. Is your hair curly? It never use to be, but my hairdresser has noticed a natural wave in my hair.
48. What was the last CD you bought? Well, probably a Vocal Point CD, but usually my son makes one for me or I borrow his.
49. Do looks matter? I think so, but they are not everything.
50. Could you ever forgive a cheater? I hope I never have that test in my life.
51. Is your phone bill sky high? I would have to say no for the amount of phones and service we have.
52. Do you like your life right now? Yes I do. Even with all of the many twists and turns. After all, this is what it is all about, right?
53. Do you sleep with the TV on? I never use to. I remember when Kevin and I first got married. I had to have the room darn and quiet. Kevin slept with the TV blaring. It was hard. Now I can sleep either way.
54. Can you handle the truth? I can. In fact, I prefer to be around people who tell it like it is. Less game playing that way.
56. Do you hate or dislike more than 3 people? Hate is such a strong word. I can't say I hate anyone. Dislike what others do, sure. But I can't come up with specific names.
57. How often do you talk on the phone? All the time!
58. The last person you held hands with? My husband.
59. What are you wearing? A blue T-shirt and my black silky PJ bottoms.
60.What is your favorite animal? Probably a fluffy little puppy.
61. Where was your default picture taken? While sitting at the computer in my living room.
62. Can you hula hoop? Sure. I haven't done it in a very long time, but Yes.
63. Do you have a job? Yes, I do. Wife, Mother, Transfer Specialist.
64. What was the most recent thing you bought? Food for the family
65. Have you ever crawled through a window? Yes, but not recently. In fact, it's been so many years ago. It was climbing out of a family members window. EEK!