Friday, April 4, 2014

Schmidt Weekend.

          Kyle is LIVING it up in UTAH right now!!!
          He is visiting with all the Young Men that served with him on his mission.  
That's right he is at a MISSION REUNION.  Loving every minute of it!!!  Have fun Kyle!  

LDS General Conference starts tomorrow!  
I CANNOT wait!!  BUT, we are going to have to miss a little bit of the afternoon session.
Kyle has a WEIGHT LIFTING Competition tomorrow afternoon!!!  
Kyle is flying home from Utah tomorrow morning so he can weigh in and make it to his competition.   I will be picking him up at the airport at 7:50 a.m. (EARLY)

Tonight it's all about VIDEO Games and HANGING OUT.
Pretty low key that is for sure.  
I have a lot of things I want to get done this weekend.
1) YARD WORK
2) laundry
3) Cleaning
4) finding a muzzle for a dog...(he will not stop barking!!!)
5) WEDDING FLOWERS!!!!
AND SO ON, AND SO ON....

A Friend shared this idea on FACEBOOK today. She was planning on making these for General Conference.  I think these would be absolutely LOVELY!  AND I plan to make them for Conference too.  YUM!  YUM!!

Looks pretty easy, right?  I totally agree! I cannot wait to give these a try!

the WEATHER this weekend will be perfect!
77 degrees!!!  LOVE IT!!!
HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A WONDERFUL WEEKEND, AND IF YOU GET A CHANCE WATCH THIS SATURDAY AND SUNDAY....


If this touches your heart in some way, I invite you to watch LDS General Conference on 
April 6th, 2014 at 10:00 a.m.  I know you will enjoy it.  

QUOTE: "Happiness cannot be traveled to, owned, earned, worn or consumed. Happiness is the spiritual experience of living every minute with love, grace and gratitude." - Dennis Waitley

       

Pin It

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...